Obscure Obscure

That was incredible..

I can't really explain why, but the story you're telling through this flash really got to me.. It was tragic, yet beautiful.. You could've picked no better band to use here, than the Deftones, that was perfect.. you're style is absolutely golden.. I hope to see more quality stuff like this in the future.. this is going in my favs.

Angel B. Dean 03_01 Angel B. Dean 03_01

very nice :)

Very nice work, the effects definately gave a uique sense of style to this.. kinda feels like an old B&W mystery movie cross-bred with comic style.. i hope to see more of these :)

Insane (Music Video) Insane (Music Video)

VERY nice! :D

This was VERY well done, i love the main character, he's really unique and you get a real sense of personality coupling his craziness with the music.. everything fitted together really well.. i think the only way you could make things nicer would be if you put in a little more detail into the background or the characters.. maybe zoom in a bit? i don't know, but this was GREAT :D

Doomed Doomed

Holy crap..

That is one sweet-ass game..

FinalFantasy XI~ JobsTaru FinalFantasy XI~ JobsTaru

This stuff is GOLD :D

hehe, you have a very funny sense of humor and i definately enjoyed watching this.. It was a little difficult to understand you at many parts, and i found myself watching certain parts over again.. other than that, it was VERY funny :D

maybe subtitles? maybe you shouldn't speed it up _that_ much.. figure out how illwillpress get's foamy's voice done.. maybe you just have to speak in a lower voice? i dunno, keep up the good work!

and never listen to the naysayers :)

This is your life This is your life

I liked it

Actually, the line from fight club is "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

I think that there is a little resemblance to the respective Chemical brothers track, but seeing as this is just (or at least sounds like) MIDI and a sam-like voice synthesizer combined, i'd have to say that this is quite impressive :)

i definately get a sense of the chaos that you must be going through right now, the stress.. it's definately nice to see people express their angst in a more tasteful way instead of some others i could name.. oh, and i have to apologize, i accidently hit 3 instead of 4 when i was rating it. :(

just one suggestion.. try using a program like cooledit pro (or adobe audition, now ¬¬) and download some samples (or make your own :D) and do the voice-overs yourself.. the midi sound is not very flattering, nor is the fake voice. but i can see why you might keep the voice.. anyhow, very nice work.

iamgeekusa responds:

Thanks I apprieciate it. Unfortunatly I've not managed to do much better since. Of course the nameless hero track isn't bad.

Rodger